Thursday 5 January 2017

Hi all,
I am a normal girl like every other person but what differentiate me with others is I am lonely person by heart. I like to read new books listening  to music and travel. So from now on words I have decided to travel and explore local places all by myself. Yes!! I don't need friends or mates for that. That's something which I can do on my own. And yes I enjoy it completely. So, today I decided to go for shopping all alone. Let me tell you first I am not at all a shopoholic person. In fact I hate shopping at all. Yes! Being a girl I hate shopping..now that's insane right:-) but kha karu aisi hi hu main!! So back to my topic I quite really not like shopping but I am crazy about jewellery. Yes! Junk jewellery!! I have tons of it already. But I crave for more. So today I decided to visit colaba causeway to shop!! But yes all alone. Let's see what will I buy and how much I bargain!!
Wish me luck guys.

Love,
Lonergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment